Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some Tech Updates

This isn't a food related post, so I'll keep it short. I added a new feature to the blog recently some of you may have noticed. Its a Meebo bar, and you'll see it at the bottom of the page. It allows you to share my blog posts and picture very easily on Facebook, Twitter, Buzz or by email. You can share individual pages, the whole blog, or even the pictures you see (like the one in this post) with just one click. I'm of course happy if anybody wants to share my blog on their various social media pages and I hope you all find it to be a convenient tool. Alright, enough of the tech info and I promise the next post will be about food:-)

Here's a picture of some figs I saw up north near Mt. Meron that appear to be months ahead of schedule.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment